Friday, August 27, 2010

Testing; One, two, three...

From one of the requests sent in, a pre-loved blogshop owner gave us the idea of reviewing pre-loved blogshops.

I know there are many more reviewers of the same category out there, but since I saw so many many items that tickled my fancy when I went through the pre-loved blogshops that I linked, I might want to try doing this :)

No promises that I will do this continuously or consistently, but we officially do reviews now! :)

Hop over to Shopping Bargains Reviews to check us out now!

*p/s: All requests sent in to be linked from now on will be assumed and done on both sites' blogrolls. Any special requests (ie. only want to be linked in Shopping Bargains), do let me know ;)

*p/s: All blogshops currently linked under Shopping Bargains' blogroll, will be duplicated to Shopping Bargains Reviews' blogroll. An email has been sent out to the respective blogshop owners. Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment